robot with Toolholders multifunctional
• A head equipped with a Cartesian manipulator with its multiprocess tool support,
• A 28 m all-terrain diesel telescopic nacelle manipulator,
• A control command system with its sensors and actuators to control the 10 axes of the robot and the 2 axes of movement of the 4-wheel drive base.
A command control system with its sensors and actuators to control the 10 axes of the robot and the 2 axes of movement of the 4-wheel drive base.
Detection and displacement process
The autonomy of the robot is acquired by a network of sensors which allows the nacelle to locate itself in its environment and to cover an area of approximately 150 m² in complete autonomy.
Hull profile tracking
The axes of the robot ensure correct positioning of the tool in relation to the surface to be treated.
Liftable up to 70° and deployable at 28 m.
It integrates a robotic multifunction tool carrier which allows, from a single basic means, the individual implementation of operations:
washing, stripping, or paint application.
• UHP Sandblasting
• Abrasive Sandblasting
For the treatment of spots, it is possible to configure the 2 dimensions of the rectangle.
The tool moves in the rectangle by succession of vertical bands with an adjustable overlapping rate.
Then, the robot moves the application rectangle to make a succession of vertical strips from top to bottom.
- Improved productivity and yields (reduced lead times).
- Improvement of working conditions and OHS of companions (elimination of accidents and exposure to harmful substances).
- Reduction of the environmental impact (quantity of waste and rejections).
- Improvement of the quality of work (perfect repeatability and control of the application).
- Autonomy in carrying out the work (the operator can monitor several machines with a simplified user interface without the need for programming knowledge).